Course doubt  

RSS

pravitha
(@pravitha)
15/01/2018 9:06 am  

I have taken computer-maths stream. I would like to know the difference between aerospace engineering and aeronautical engineering? Which all colleges in India offer these jobs?

Sodfos Admin
(@sodfos-admin)
Member Admin
15/01/2018 9:19 am  

Aerospace Engineering deals with the development of new technology in the field of aviation, space and defense systems. This involves designing and manufacturing of hi-tech systems, hence the engineer requires manual, technical and mechanical ability.This  specializes in designing, construction, development, testing and maintenance of commercial and military aircrafts and spacecrafts.

Aerospace Engineering is categorized into two branches – Aeronautical Engineering and Astronautical Engineering.

Aeronautical Engineering specializes in aircrafts, missiles and helicopters. On the contrary, Astronautical Engineering includes space shuttles, rockets and space stations.

Some of the best colleges in India are:

IIT,Mumbai

IIT,Kharagpur

IIT,Kanpur

IIT,Madras

Anna University

ReplyQuote
Anupama
(@anupama)
23/01/2018 7:17 am  

I am a 12th standard science stream student. I am more interested in maths. Is it possible for me to take commerce or ca as my future professional course?

ReplyQuote
Sodfos Admin
(@sodfos-admin)
Member Admin
23/01/2018 9:45 am  

There are many good opportunities for people interested in mathematics. You can do B.Sc Mathematics ,its masters and doctorate and can be a part of actuarial science. If you are interested in mathematics there are lot of opportunities in engineering also. If you are interested in ca, then that is also possible. But it will be really tough for the science students to do ca. But if you have that much confidence, go ahead.

The minimum eligiblity for non-commerce graduates with subjects other than Mathematics with an aggregate of 55% marks and non-commerce graduates with Maths with an aggregate of 60% marks .
Now CPT is Complusory for any one opting for CA even after Graduation. So there is no other way then to appear for CPT exam.

For Appearing in CPT Exam First u need to Obtain Registration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. After Registration Before Exam you have to Fill up Examination Form of ICAI. CPT Exam are held twice in Year in the month of June and Dec.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register