SODFOS aims at providing high quality career guidance support to students/personnel through our well structured career guidance program. Our mentorship program aims at supporting those who wish to pursue higher studies abroad in esteemed universities specifically Germany and Italy, we do this by connecting interested students with mentors who have already done or doing their masters in the specific country. We have some add on programs that are mainly focused to enhance the job opportunity of an individual the present add on program in our services is the Dialux certification.
Use of Site
You may use this site to get any career related guidance and support . We have special sessions for the different class of students based on the calendar availability. Students can look on to their interested session and show their interest and book their date accordingly. Sessions will be conducted through some webinars. Our Mentorship program helps you to get a mentor based on individual choice of the professional course. Mentors vary based on their availability. After successful payment confirmation you will get the contact of the mentor to whom you could directly connect. The mentor will be there for your assistance based on the package you have chosen. In certification program, there will be different courses and you can attend the courses online. Small queries can be cleared through forums. The content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’,’embedding’ or using analogues technologies is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Administrators/Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
We reserve the right to:
All the information gathered in the online forums on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone. However, the information may be used to promote products and services offered by this website or through a third party.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
The following is a summary of the payment terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider .It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
• The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that sodfos or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the sodfos gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Sodfos does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorised interception, hacking or other unauthorised access to information provided by a user of the service.
• Sodfos and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the sodfos and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorised access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
• The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorised by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.